- went to bed at 9PM and woke up at 4AM (jet lag)
- google hang out with the kids from Kathy’s Home (what a great way to start the day!)
- Went into work to find a slice of a pecan pie and a chocolate banana pecan pie on my desk
- coffee break with extra shot of espresso (i’m up!)
- My credit card bills for the month of December is under $500; the irony. (looking forward to paying that off).
- client sent us a lithuania tree cake
- Boss said to me, “you guys did an outstanding job this year.” (bonus points).
- dinner and drinks with friends to celebrate the day God created you and your continuous journey with Him.
Ecclesiastes 3:11 “He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the human heart; yet no one can fathom what God has done from beginning to end.”
oh, happy day!